With researches done in recent decades on ionize rays such as X-ray and publish them, the undesirable affects is not covered for anyone. With desirable x-ray focus, optimizing tube power and expose time , photons do not lose their energy and reflect in space. Necessity of protecting people who regularly exposed to the radiations are revealed One of the energy reduction methods is apparatus isolation by some Heavy elements like lead Presently lead used widely in the design and
construction of radiation shielding outside the country But the point that we should pay attention to it, using method and the type of lead used to provide suitable shielding because The lead that there has been used for shielding out of the country is has a purity 99¸94%. The importance of this well is clear that any kind of lead with any purity not suitable for radiation shielding .special If we more pay attention to the lead production in our country , we will find out that melt lead do not have this purity to prepare lead sheets because usually they add impurities by re-melting leaden Materials (which does not need to have high purity)
However, to a proper isolation can notis to under consideration :
1. Providing lead sheets from reliable places.
2. Consideration of lead’s appearance and make sure that the thickness is correct
3. The way is used for isolating points such as door’s frame, the distance between the doors and lead layers.
4. Completely coincidence of layers.
5. Using the suitable dosimetry after finishing the work
6. And the most important part is place the layer over the wall